AIC BC-3034 board computer
The BC 3034 Board computer is a multifunctional display with data logging capabilities. With 14 functions it will display various values such as :
- Instantaneous consumption
- Average consumption (3 decimals).
- Cumulated consumptions (3 decimals).
- Instantaneous speed.
- Average speed.
- Distance traveled
- Working hours.
- One NPN pulse input, directly compatible with any AIC fuel flowmeter
- One PNP distance pulse input to connect optionnaly to your Odometer.
- Up to 30000 pulses per km.
- Speed up to 299 km/h.
- From 30 to 9999 pulses per liter.
- Data logging 4 MBytes.
- Real time clock.
- Capable of recording 6000 starts and stops or 6000 lines in a csv file
- Logging capability of about 100 hours at 1 minute recording interval.
- USB flash memory up to 4 GBytes.
- Data from up to 1000 vehicles can be retrieved with one USB stick.
- Electrical supply: 8 to 28 VDC – protected against polarity reversal.
- Consumption max 100 mA.
- Size: 21 x 6.3 x 8 cm
- Weight: 1200 gr.
- 2 mm coated steel case housing.
The AIC BC-3034 board computer applications are very large :
- Fleet Management.
- Driver motivation and rewarding program.
- Driver management and training.
- Fuel savings actions.
- Fuel efficiency improvement.
- Fuel theft combat.
The AIC BC-3034 board computer is available with the following accessories :
- AFMS software.
- Data logging activation.
- DIN Rack.
- Power cables.
- Additional USB stick.
- Signal cables.
- Connection cable DL – BC.
- Cigarette lighter power supply.
Download the AIC BC-3034 board computer technical information document (PDF).